This template can be used to generate a full-stack web application using the SAFE Stack. It was created using the dotnet SAFE Template. If you want to learn more about the template why not start with the quick start guide?
You'll need to install the following pre-requisites in order to build SAFE applications
- The .NET Core SDK
- FAKE 5 installed as a global tool
- The Yarn package manager (you an also use
npmbut the usage of
- Node LTS installed for the front end components.
- If you're running on OSX or Linux, you'll also need to install Mono.
Work with the application
To concurrently run the server and the client components in watch mode use the following command:
fake build -t Run
SAFE Stack Documentation
You will find more documentation about the used F# components at the following places:
If you want to know more about the full Azure Stack and all of it's components (including Azure) visit the official SAFE documentation.
- fake not found - If you fail to execute
fakefrom command line after installing it as a global tool, you might need to add it to your
export PATH="$HOME/.dotnet/tools:$PATH"on unix) - related GitHub issue