#Connect SDK Sampler App for Android
Connect SDK is an open source framework that connects your mobile apps with multiple TV platforms. Because most TV platforms support a variety of protocols, Connect SDK integrates and abstracts the discovery and connectivity between all supported protocols.
For more information, visit our website.
- Android v7 appcompat library
- Android SDK v22 (the Sampler app targets v22, but works on v10 and greater)
- Connect-SDK-Android-Google-Cast for full version of Connect-SDK
##Setup with Android Studio
- Download the Sampler project
git clone https://github.com/ConnectSDK/Connect-SDK-Android-API-Sampler.git
- Import the Sampler project into Android Studio
##Using dev branch If you use dev branch you should setup Connect-SDK-Android from sources and you should use Connect-SDK-Android dev branch as well
- Twitter @ConnectSDK
- Ask a question on Stack Overflow with the Connect-SDK tag (or TV tag)
- General Inquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
- Developer Support email@example.com
- Partnerships firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect SDK Sample App by LG Electronics
To the extent possible under law, the person who associated CC0 with this sample app has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to the sample app.
You should have received a copy of the CC0 legalcode along with this work. If not, see http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/.