CoolWallet iOS app
CoolWallet iOS app connects with the CoolWallet (a wireless Bitcoin cold storage hardware device) and makes commands via Bluetooth Low Energy. This app uses blockr.io and blockchain.info APIs to get account balances, transaction histories and broadcast transactions to the Bitcoin network.
- BIP 32 HD wallet
- Used addresses coloured grey, unused addresses coloured white
- Set security policies for CoolWallet
- Sync balance with the blockchain to set card display
- HD wallet recovery
- Send recipient's address and amount from app to CoolWallet for signing
- Receive signed transaction from CoolWallet to broadcast to the Bitcoin network
- Transaction history lists
- Enter OTP shown on CoolWallet display and send it back for verification
- Generate address QR code and request amount
- Notifications for receiving bitcoins and device connection
Download the project
Install CoacoPods if you haven’t got it:
$ sudo gem install cocoapods
- Build CoolWallet from the root directory:
- Open the CoolWallet.xcworkspace file in Xcode.
Note: As Bluetooth is required to communicate with the CoolWallet, testing can only be done on a real device (iOS 8.1 or later).
Please see this document with specifications for commands and responses.