Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
You will find in the pages linked below the basic information to get you started using DIRAC. They are organized as a sequence of tasks, each one covering only one topic:
- Client installation: covers how to get the DIRAC client commands installed on your computer. This is a one-time task.
- Installing your credentials: shows how to install your credentials so that DIRAC client can use them. This is a one-time task.
- Configuring your DIRAC client: shows how to configure your client so that it can interact with a DIRAC server you are registered in as a user. This is a one-time task.
- Job management basics.
- Data management basics.
- File catalog basics.
- Client upgrade: covers how to upgrade your installed DIRAC client to a more recent version.
These pages show more advanced commands, for several topics.
The pages below contain information specific to each tutorial:
- Transformation System Tutorial at DIRAC User Workshop at CC-IN2P3 (Lyon, France), May 2018
- DIRAC end-user tutorial at IHEP (Beijing, China), November 2013
Quick introduction to the use of DIRAC system.