- A recipe finder for the ingredients that you have.
- Navigating to the ** (Where to find page) will reveal a layout of a welcome page. You can make an account to get full features or continue on the the finder itself for quick access.
- Users can enter ingredients that they have and get back recipes that contains those ingredients, along with which ingredients they are missing.
- On selecting a recipe you will get a soft overview of the instructions and how to make desired recipe
- There is a link at the bottom of the page leading to an in-depth overview of the recipe.
- If signed in , A user can keep track of saved recipes for quick access to get back to them , along with removing them if they are no longer wanted.
Where to find
You can visit https://www.what2eat.website!
- Sign up button on the home page will lead you to a form to create an account.
- After signing up you can pick from some predetermined ingredients in the checkboxes provided, Or you can create your own, which is why you came here.
- The screen will be poplulated with recipes that closely match your desired inputs, with an option to go to the recipe overview.
- At the recipe overview page , you will have a list of instructions and a save button if you choose to want to keep it around for quick access.
- Once you have saved a few recipes there is a separate page that keeps track of all the recipes you have saved in the MyRecipes link provide at the top of the page.
- On the MyRecipes page you find a similar display to the search. Displaying all the recipes you have kept
-React was used for the components to display the various forms of information
-React-Redux was used for the management of the state
- Mobile screenshots on the left and right
- On the left you will find what single recipe search will provide you
- On the right is the "search for" screen, where you can add and pick from options
- The middle picture is an overview of what the search result will look like on a full sized screen
Contributions to the application are accepted. If you have a design suggestion, feel free to change and make a pull request. I styled this app with the simplest of styles.
- React - The web framework used
- Redux: Usage with React - State management
- Enzyme - Testing framework
- JWT-decode - Verification
- Mongo - The database used to store information
- Mongoose - Framework used to access DB
- Node.js - Runtime enviorment for package management
- Express.js - Framework used for the application
- bcrypt.js - For security of user accounts
- Dameon Mendoza - Initial work - dameon1
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details