Angular JumpStart with TypeScript
The goal of this jumpstart app is to provide a simple way to get started with Angular 2+ while also showing several key Angular features. The sample relies on System.js to load TypeScript modules and the required scripts used in the application.
Angular Concepts Covered
- TypeScript version that relies on classes and modules
- Modules are loaded with System.js
- Defining routes including child routes and lazy loaded routes
- Using Custom Components including custom input and output properties
- Using Custom Directives
- Using Custom Pipes
- Defining Properties and Using Events in Components/Directives
- Using the Http object for Ajax calls along with RxJS observables
- Working with Utility and Service classes (such as for sorting and Ajax calls)
- Using Angular databinding Syntax , () and [()]
- Using template-driven and reactive forms functionality for capturing and validating data
Running the Application
Node.js 6.xor higher. The server uses ES2015 features so you need Node 6.x or higher!
npm installto install app dependencies
npm startin a separate terminal window to build the TypeScript, watch for changes and launch the web server
Go to http://localhost:3000 in your browser
Looking for expert onsite Angular/TypeScript training? We've trained the biggest (and smallest :-)) companies around the world for over 15 years. For more information visit http://codewithdan.com.
Simply clone the project or download and extract the .zip to get started. Here are a few screenshots from the app: