A windows utility written in C#, presenting Json events from Elite: Dangerous log as data source. Allows updating external sites (and possibly do other actions) in near-real-time as the log gets updated
Does not require Elite login/password - only the target sites API keys
- Download latest version
- Input commander name, Inara and/or EDSM API keys, click 'verify' to check info is correct
- Save settings (apply and/or OK)
- (optional) Upload logs from last few sessions
- launch the game.
- "Cloud" error reporting
- Support for Canonn API v2
- Google sheets for Powerplay/BGS work
Get latest version
- ClickOnce application installer here
The code base has not yet reached maturity, so any (even ostensibly public) APIs might change. Hence, at this time, I see the best way of plugin support as incorporating them into this codebase. This will most likely change once a stable version is reached. To contribute to development, please fork the repository
You're welcome to contribute by:
- Using the application!
- Raising issues on GitHub
- Proposing pull request with changes and/or new functionality, including plugins
Builds are done in AppVeyor.
master branch is the primary integration branch ('potentially releasable').
GitHub pre-releases are published from
Releasing to ClickOnce installer is done via merging to