DotNetOpenAuth for ASP.NET WebAPI (OpenID/OAuth/OAuth2)
This project was developed to look into ways we can bring OAuth to the world of ASP.NET WebAPI.
I have included the following in the source
- Code required for the magic to happen
- A sample authorisation server and WebAPI host utilising the functionality exposed in DotNetOpenAuth.WebAPI
This sample uses Framework v4.5.1, MVC5 and requires SQL Express
- Launch the solution in visual studio
- Start debugging both the client and host sample projects
- Navigate to the Host sample (http://localhost:49810/)
- Ensure you have SQL Express installed and running
- Click the Create Database button
- Navigate to the client sample (http://localhost:18529/)
- Start clicking buttons and enjoy
As always feedback is always welcome. Raise an issue if you have problems.