Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Same as v0.4 but with a fix for the "Automatically start with Windows" option, it was broken in the previous release as the working directory was not set and relative paths were resolved incorrectly leading to a "Cannot find Tor" error
v0.4 (Luscious Last)
(Thanks to my dear friend TheSaint for suggesting the name for this release)
This will probably be the first and final stable release of ProxAllium written in AutoIt. I am planning to rewrite it in C so that it can take advantage of various thing which cannot be done in AutoIt. This was challenging to accomplish and I learned many new things about AutoIt and programming, it maybe a while before I start working on the cross-platform C version as I am busy with work and life these days. Thank you to everyone who has used ProxAllium!
- ProxAllium now directly communicates with Tor. This means Tor is handled properly and opens up more possibilities!
- Support for bridges with pluggable transports
obfs(all versions) and
scramblesuit, GUI included for configuration
- Support for HTTP tunnel
- Added documentation for all INI options
- Added an option to start with Windows
- Added an option to start minimized
- Added an option to regenerate Tor configuration
- Added an option to switch to clean Tor circuits
Fixed and changes
- Tor Output now resets after starting Tor instead of resetting everytime Tor stops or crashes
- Paths from configuration (
config.ini) are no longer converted to absolute paths internally, this prevents use of absolute paths in the generated
torrcfile which may cause portability issues
v0.3-beta but with the patch for the version detection code which can handle a version string without a git hash. Built from the
Finally out of alpha! Check out the Changelog.
Hello again everyone! This is the brand new shiny update for ProxAllium! It's a feast of new features, just grab the release package to get started. But please do not forget that ProxAllium is still in alpha!
Here is are the changes for this release:
ProxAllium.exenow has its Product Version property filled
- Added ability to show Error/Warning messages made by Tor
- Added ability to Stop/Start Tor without restarting ProxAllium!
- Added ability to auto-generate
config.ini(Therefore there is no need to pack
config.iniin the release packages)
- Added support for HTTP(S) and SOCKS4/5 proxies (No GUI yet to configure these though)
- Fixed a lot of bugs (including the bug where ProxAllium was not stopping Tor when exiting)
- Optimisation and cleanup
- Changed the internal structure/workings/design of ProxAllium
- Changed some text to be more meaningful
- Changed Tor's data directories location (You can now delete the
Tor/dataif you are upgrading)
- Tor Output Window no longer asks for confirmation if Tor has already exited
- ProxAllium no longer prompts to exit after closing Tor
(You can also view the complete code changes across the previous release if you want)
Enjoy your slice of ProxAllium, until next time!
EDIT (23-02-2017): Added signature to the list of downloads, you can find
Dcoding The Web's public key here.
It is the first release for ProxAllium... Don't use it unless you know what you are doing
At this point, ProxAllium is not very friendly so do not expect a nice GUI guiding your way through
Planning to start working on the documentation part soon, see you until the next release!