This is Chips Core 0.14.99 2-nd release based on originally Bitcoin sources (fork of BTC 0.14). It includes:
- Ubuntu 16.04 64-bit binaries (console daemons and Qt wallet)
- Windows 32-bit binaries (console daemons and Qt wallet)
- Windows 64-bit binaries (console daemons and Qt wallet)
- macOX .dmg package (tested with macOS Sierra v10.12.3)
Small history of changes:
- No need to add nodes in chips.conf or with -addnode, wallet will find "well-known" nodes automatically
- Fixed 153 Gb warning for blockchain downloading at startup (now data size needed for blockchain storage is more closer to real blockchain size)
- Fixed estimated time on intro screen (now when sync wallet first time you will see correct progress % and estimated time)
- Added Chips blockchain checkpoints
- Other bug fixes ...
p.s. After first launch (when installing from scratch) give the app 2-3 min. for find a peers, after it should find and sync automatically. Better to sync it using Ethernet connection, instead of WiFi.