You can find a live version at https://championmastery.gg/
Prerequisites: Node.js, NPM, Git
- Clone the project:
git clone https://github.com/Derpthemeus/ChampionMasteryLookup.git cd ChampionMasteryLookup
- Install Node dependencies with
- Setup environmental variables and/or change
Config.ts. The default
Config.tsexpects the environmental variable
RIOT_API_KEYto be set to a Riot Games API key. This is the only thing that needs to be set to run the server, but you may also want to change other options.
- Compile the TypeScript with
npm run compile. Make sure you run this before starting the server each time you make changes.
- Start the server with
- The technologies that this project uses may change even if the current technologies work fine. I sometimes use this project as a way for me to learn/practice new technologies.
- If you have an idea for a pull request, please create an issue so we can discuss it first. I don't want you to waste your time creating a feature that I don't want to add for some reason.
ChampionMastery.GG isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.