Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
- include references (DOI numbers) to published papers describing the algorithms
- implement Tabu Search Generator - along the lines of StochasticNeighborGenerator
- Path Generators (ala Traveling Salesman Problem)
- GRG Slack
- Particle Swarm Generator
- Tree Search 1.Branch And Bound (Implicit Enumeration)
- Beam Search
- Debug SQP
- Debug DSC-Powell
- what to do about multi-objective?
- real-valued GA generators: differential evolution
- alpha-ary genetic operators (i.e. generators). not particularly compelling though
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.