Converts Spriter .scml files to Unity prefabs
Download the Unity Package here: https://github.com/Dharengo/Spriter2UnityDX/raw/master/Packages/Spriter2UnityDX.unitypackage
!!!Requires Unity 5.x!!!
- Import the package into your Unity project (just drag and drop it into your Project view).
- Import your entire Spriter project folder (including all the textures) into your Unity project
- The converter should automatically create a prefab (with nested animations) and an AnimatorController
- When you make any changes to the .scml file, the converter will attempt to update existing assets if they exist
- If the update causes irregular behaviour, try deleting the original assets and then reimporting the .scml file
-AnimationEvents are now preserved between reimports
-SpriteSwapper renamed to TextureController to avoid confusion
-Fixed a z-position issue with the SortingOrderUpdater
-Fixed an issue where flipped (negative-scaled) bones caused child sprites to appear out of place and in odd angles
-Added a toggle to the Entity Renderer that allows you to apply the .scml file's Z-index to the order-in-layer property of the Sprite Renderers
-Removed Spriter2UnityDX components from the Add Component menu, since they are automatically added or removed through script
-Fixed an issue where sprites appeared distorted when resizing bones.
-Exceptions are wrapped up nicely and no longer abort the whole process
-Now adds AnimationClips to existing AnimatorStates if they exist
-Autosaves no longer trigger the importer
Fixes: -Fixed an issue where the sprite's Z orders would get messed up if the sprite is moved during animation
Features: -Z order can now be mutated during animation
v1.0: Initial version