Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
We're pleased to announce c-lightning 0.6.1, named by co-maintainer ZmnSCPxj.
Highlights for c-lightning users
- Less stuck payments: Liveness ping test before locking up funds with peers.
- Better routing: now considers size of channels.
- Fewer spurious closes: fee estimate improvements, and new
- Several annoying bugs fixed.
Highlights for the network
- Gossipd now less spammy with
option_data_loss_protectto protect peers against being out-of-date.
- Payment errors now refer to the correct channel.
- Simplified client flow; after init message exchange by
connectd, each is isolated in its own daemon.
- JSON parameter handling vastly simplfied.
- Python testing framework now uses proper fixtures, and split into separate files.
- Many other cleanups and clarifications.
- We keepachangelog.com!
The details can be found in the CHANGELOG:
We're grateful for all the bug reports and suggestions and your patience as we sometimes struggled to address them: please keep them coming!
Since 0.6 we've had 517 commits from 31 different authors, 15 of whom were first-time c-lightning contributors:
Rusty, Christian and ZmnSCPxj.