Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
We're pleased to announce c-lightning 0.6.2, named by @practicalswift.
We highly recommend you upgrade to this release soon; it will improve overall network health!
Highlights for c-lightning users:
- Invoices now contain an hint on a good incoming channel to use, for more reliable payments ("RouteBoost").
listforwardscommand to show all forwarded HTLCs, and
getinfoshows total fees (both only from upgrade only)
- Reduced logging spam at debug level.
- A multitude of bugfixes which make things generally much nicer.
Highlights for the network
- We no longer spam our peers with dead channels.
- Redundant gossip updates are completely eliminated.
- We advertise
htlc_maximum_msatfor our channels as per recent BOLT update.
- Significant optimization in JSON command response.
- connectd and hsmd are now part of the growing literate documentation effort.
- Testsuite now uses flask to override bitcoind responses for testing.
More details can be found in the CHANGELOG:
We're grateful for all the bug reports and suggestions and your patience as we sometimes struggled to address them: please keep them coming!
Since 0.6.1 we've had 239 commits from 13 different authors, 3 of whom were first-time c-lightning contributors:
This is down from last release, but it was a much shorter timeline too!
Rusty, Christian and ZmnSCPxj.