Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
We're pleased to announce c-lightning 0.7, named by Mark Beckwith.
Highlights for Users
- Plugins are here, with frameworks for C, Python and Go! Write your own cool extensions!
- Much better
payimplementation (a plugin!) will folllow route hints, give ongoing
- All amount parameters take 'msat', 'sat', or 'btc' to avoid satoshi/millisatoshi confusion.
- If your node ran out of memory with gossipd consuming 100% CPU, that and several other crashes are fixed!
- Reproducible builds for Ubuntu, based on Ubuntu 18.04.1.
Highlights for the network
option_dataloss_protectfixed and reenabled for everyone.
- We accept some known lnd protocol oddities rather than spitting the dummy and closing the channel.
- You can no longer make unpayable "wumbo" invoices.
More details can be found in the https://github.com/ElementsProject/lightning/blob/v0.7.0/CHANGELOG.md:
We're grateful for all the bug reports and suggestions and your patience as we sometimes struggled to address them: please keep them coming!
Since 0.6.3 we've had 284 commits from 16 different authors, 5 of whom were first-time c-lightning contributors:
- Alekos Filini
- Michael Schmoock
- Rene Pickhardt
That's comparable with the last release, but in 7 weeks instead of 10: kudos!
Rusty, Christian and ZmnSCPxj.