Exodus is an Android application that lets you know what trackers are embedded in apps installed on your smartphone using the εxodus platform. It also lets you know the permissions required by any apps on your smartphone.
It helps you to take your privacy back!
If you want to help us improve this application, you can:
- Translate app
- Use the issues to report bugs and propose ideas or feature requests
- Join us on our IRC channel #exodus-android-app on Libera.chat (also bridged on Matrix channel #exodus-android-app:matrix.org)
Do you want to help translate the application? Contribute here:
- Exodus is fully translated into 2 languages and 36 languages can be translated in Crowdin.
- You can translate app on Github but remember to insert a backslash
\before any apostrophe
If you would like to improve app code and have skills about development, you are most welcome.
- You can find work in issues or in Exodus project.
- Before submitting pull requests please, execute Kotlin Liner.
- Do not create pull requests to update dependencies, we have dependabot.
Build APK Debug
Execute Kotlin Liner
./gradlew app:ktlintCheck --info
Execute local unit tests
Execute instrumented tests
- To execute test move network_security_config.xml in /app/src/main/res/xml