The FAIR Cookbook
FAIR is for Findable, Accessible, Interoperable and Reusable.
- your data and services can be cited
- the impact and visibility of your research will be increased
- you benefit the public good
- your data is more useful because it is easier to compare with other data
This FAIR cookbook gives you step-by-step recipes for making your data FAIR.
You are probably looking for https://fairplus.github.io/the-fair-cookbook. Or do you want to leave feedback? If so, please see below.
For authors, editors, and developers
More information about the authors of the FAIRPlus Cookbook is available here: Info For Authors
Feedback, support or contact
Having trouble with the page? Want to give feedback?
- Option 1: Drop us a line at: FAIRplusemail@example.com
- Option 2:file an Issue here on GitHub tracker. Looking forward to hear from you!
- Using Docker:
zsh ./scripts/docker.sh # for MacOS users
bash ./scripts/docker.sh # for unix users
- From outside the project:
jupyter-book build -W -n --keep-going the-fair-cookbook