Neutral Face Emoji Tools
Drag and drop all your emoji.
This extension is available for:
- Google Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/slack-emoji-tools/anchoacphlfbdomdlomnbbfhcmcdmjej
- Mozilla Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/neutral-face-emoji-tools/
To use this extension, simply navigate to the /customize/emoji page of your Slack organization. There should be a new section called "Bulk Emoji Uploader" under the "
Note: Make sure your files are named appropriately before uploading them!
Running the extension in dev mode
Follow these steps to get your dev workflow in order:
- Clone this repository
- Install the dev scripts with
npm run buildto build the distributable files
- Go to chrome://extensions in Google Chrome
- Click "Load unpacked extension..." (make sure "Developer Mode" is checked)
- Select the
dist/directory in your Neutral Face Emoji Tools repo
Once you've done all these things, the extension should appear in your extensions list. If you want to actively work on the extension, run
npm run dev—this will watch the
src/ directory for changes and update the contents of
dist/ automatically. You will then need to go to the chrome://extensions/ page, manually reload the extension, and refresh the page.