Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
NOTICE Binaries on this page won't be signed from now on!
For a signed release, please visit https://getfedora.org . There will be a few days delay between a new release and official binaries being published.
- Fixed crash with Server
- Use SW renderer for all platforms - prevents graphics driver issues
- Windows installer and uninstaller fix
- Translation fixes
The final release for the Fedora 27 cycle.
Feature list TBD.
The final release for the Fedora 26 cycle.
- ARM image support (for Raspberry Pi 2 and 3)
- Custom User-Agent string for Fedora statistics
- Improved delayed writing (requires authentication immediately, not later)
- Desktop notifications on finished writing or error
- Improved message logging
- User can now delete the downloaded image after writing
- Windows/macOS Checks for a newer FMW version on startup
- Windows Custom backtrace generator
- Improved ComboBox behavior
- Now utilizes the desktop font size settings
- A lot more error/warning/info messages facing the user
- Lots of UI tweaks
- Improvements in drive detection and filtering
- Linux Writing large images does not trigger the authentication dialog twice
- Windows Fixed crashes with problematic OpenGL drivers and different SSL implementations
- Windows Better and more reliable installer
The .deb probably doesn't work right, please report any problems. Should support Debian Jessie and above and Ubuntu 16.04 and above.
Mac and Windows users: Please test if the package is signed and it contains my name in some form (Martin Bříza).
- Fedora image links updated to Fedora 25
- Empty memory card readers are now ignored
- Fixed situations when it was not possible to close a dialog
- Handles gracefully the situations when access to the iso file is declined
- Improved documentation, better screenshots
- It's now possible to override the path to releases.json with the --releasesUrl argument
- Improved writing code, less error-prone
- Forces usage of the primary language for the UI language
Changes in this release:
- Disabled "threaded" QSG loop model on Linux, included the dialogs inside the main window (fixes performance problems and even crashes on some hardware)
- This should be reverted when Qt will have fixed the underlying issues
- Disabled automatic hiDPI scaling on Linux
- Enabled system-wide proxy usage
- Fixed unstable behavior when a continued download is cancelled during the initial media check of the downloaded part
- Reduces the chance of getting a corrupted download
- Fixes a crash
- Reduced the download buffer to 64MB
- Fixes huge memory load when used on a very fast network
- Fixed two crash sources on Windows