FOC:Image flexible size ocmod
Ocmod with backward compatibility for getting more control at image cropping. Can be used to get image with it’s original size.
Opencart support: version 2.3 and higher.
Default resize logic built on scaling image by it’s minimal side and putting the result into a fixed size container.
In most cases this behaviour expected and correct, but there are two limitations:
- It’s not possible to output images with their original size
- You cannot control which side must be used for scale
- This simple ocmod solve those problems.
Control is very simple:
- To disable resize and output image as is just add 0 (zero) as a prefix in your theme image size settings
- To force scale by width – prefix your height with zero
- To force scale by height – prefix your width
You can safely enable/disable this ocmod, since Opencart translate these sizes in integers, so 0500 become 500 with disabled module.