demo_addon shows the structure and basic functionality of AddOns and many examples of REDAXO functions for use in your own AddOns. The addon or just parts of it can / should be used for the development of your own AddOns.
Extensions to the
demo_addon AddOn, like PR (pull request) or notes or improvements as an issue.
- Documented source code with examples
- documented .lang file
- AddOn settings (rex_config_form, classic)
- Example of a table management with
rex_form(incl. Example table)
- Examples of extension points
documentationplugin as the basis for help / documentation for REDAXO add-ons
- AddOn - Structure and structure
- Package (package.yml)
- Configuration forms for AddOns
- AddOn publication
- Queries - rex_sql
- GitHub Repository REDAXO Core
- REDAXO 5 documentation
- REDAXO API Dcumentation at Friends Of REDAXO
- FOR-AddOns FriendsOfREDAXO
- A collection of useful tricks for REDAXO CMS from version 5 REDAXO tricks of the Friends Of REDAXO
- Please also note the article Changes to REDAXO 4 to 5 in the REDAXO documentation!