Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
An attempt of dependency manager for Qt / C++, because I am sick of managing each C++ piece of code separately!
The current version is still a work in progress but it is now usable for non-critical projects!
Qompoter is good for:
- easily share the required source dependencies of your Qt / C++ project with a team
- describe them in a "qompoter.json" file
- let Qompoter search and download them for you into a "vendor" directory
- share C++ code to the inqlude repository, a development forge (like Github) or any local or remote Qompotist-fs repository
- ease the repetability of the build
- work with several platforms (Linux, Windows, Mac, ...)
- keep it simple
Qompoter is also useful to share library (or binary) dependencies of you Qt / C++ project. However, keep in mind this is not that simple, this requires precompiling these dependencies somewhere for all the required targets (x86, x86_64, ARM, ...).