Basic facial detection using OpenCV
Jupyter notebooks experimenting with facial detection using OpenCV.
Run the notebooks in this repository live on MyBinder — just click the button (it might take a little while to load).
- Finding faces in the Tribune collection — Using OpenCV for basic facial detection.
- Finding all the faces in the Tribune collection — Runs the detection script over all 60,000 images, crops faces, and saves the data.
- Exploring the face data — Having a look at the data on the number of faces per image.
- Make all the faces into one big image — A very, very big image...
- Focus on faces — A little app that fades from faces to photos...