Google Cloud Platform repository tools for Java®
This is a collection of common tools used to maintain and test Java repositories in the GoogleCloudPlatform organization.
Using this repository
This package should be used as a parent
pom.xml. It adds:
- CheckStyle Enforces the Google Java Style guide
- ErrorProne Google written code analyzer
- PMD A cross-language static code analyzer
- SpotBugs Find well know bug patterns with these extensions:
Please ensure that samples function without this parent definition.
<!-- The parent pom defines common style checks and testing strategies for our samples. Removing or replacing it should not affect the execution of the samples in anyway. --> <parent> <groupId>com.google.cloud.samples</groupId> <artifactId>shared-configuration</artifactId> <version>1.0.19</version> </parent>
WARNING - CheckStyle currently requires Java 11
mvn -P lint clean verify
Where is this used?
This package should be used for all Google Cloud Platform samples for Java. This includes,
- Google Cloud Platform samples
- Getting started on Google Cloud Platform
- Getting started wtih App Engine
- Cloud Bigtable samples
- See CONTRIBUTING.md
- Apache 2.0 - See LICENSE
Java is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates.