ComponentOne Web API is a set of services that enable you to extend your app's functionality with server-side Web APIs quickly. Get and write data to your server-hosted native mobile and web apps with various APIs for document formats, imaging, reporting, and cloud services.
This repository contains the samples for ComponentOne Web API. These samples provide complete implementation details for the Web API features. They are also included with the full download and install from grapecity.com/componentone.
The samples reference, but do not include, the control packages. The control packages can be downloaded from nuget.org.
- .NET Framework samples require VS2012 and above.
- .NET Core samples will require VS2019 and above.
You can also build any .NET Core sample using the .NET Core CLI, which is installed with the .NET Core SDK. Then run these commands from the CLI in the directory of any sample:
These will install any needed dependencies, build the project, and run the project respectively.
- Product Details: https://www.grapecity.com/componentone/net-server-side-web-api
- Live Demos: https://www.grapecity.com/componentone/demos/aspnet/5/webapiexplorer
- Documentation: https://www.grapecity.com/componentone/docs/webapi/
- Support Forum: https://www.grapecity.com/forums/dataservices-edition
ComponentOne Web API is licensed as part of ComponentOne Studio Enterprise or Data Services Edition.