Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Fixed crashes relating to OAUTH.
- Fixed crashing relating to inaccessible songs in playlists.
- Fixed bug where clicking playlist then users playlists may crash the app.
Note: No installer will be provided for this version; from now on installers will only be provided when features are added. You may replace the old files with the new ones.
- Fixed bug that would cause player to crash if user used an account without playlists.
Hope you enjoy. It's been quite the journey.
Make sure your .NET install version is 4.5.2. Make sure to download the files off of Microsoft's own website.
Please submit all of your questions to email@example.com.
Please report bugs to either firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the issues page to submit an issue if you have a Github account. Make sure to indicate what caused action caused the bug, and indicate if you've managed to replicate it and if so how.
Find the EULA here: https://github.com/GreatArcStudios/Equator/blob/master/EULA.md.
The app itself doesn't collect any user data whatsoever. The only data collected may be from the YouTube API, which is Google's business.
Download the app ONLY from here. This is the only official source.
If you ever delete the Equator folder from documents, you'll need go to
and sort the folders by date. Go into the newest folder, and find the .config file in that directory. Open it and find where it says
<setting name="FirstRun" serializeAs="String"> <value>False</value>
and change it to
<setting name="FirstRun" serializeAs="String"> <value>True</value>
- If you're looking to fork the repo, please wait! I want to do a restructure in the future. Also, please not that I made the app before learning MVVM (it's my first "made from scratch" app), so I may redo the code in the future to use MVVM techniques.