A Windows-Compatible C++ Implementation of the Grin(MimbleWimble) Protocol
The node and wallet have been released on Floonet for 64-bit Windows beta-testing! https://www.grin-forum.org/t/announcing-the-grin-wallet-finally/4546
Although CMake was chosen for future portability, the focus so far has been on Windows-only. Visual Studio 2017 with "Visual C++ Tools for CMake" is required to build.
- A recent version of CMake
- Visual Studio 2017 64-bit with C++ 2017 Support
- OPTIONAL: Visual C++ Tools for CMake
With Visual C++ Tools for CMake
https://github.com/GrinPlusPlus/GrinPlusPlus.gitto location of your choice
- Open Visual Studio 2017
- Choose CMakeLists.txt from GrinPlusPlus folder
- Choose x64-Debug or x64-Release from build configurations drop-down
- Generate CMake Cache and Build All from the CMake menu
Open "Developer Command Prompt for Visual Studio 2017"
git clone https://github.com/GrinPlusPlus/GrinPlusPlus.git
mkdir build & cd build
cmake -G "Visual Studio 15 2017 Win64" ..
cmake --build . --config <CONFIG>
Once your code is built, you can just open GrinNode.exe from your bin folder.