Open Space Notifier
This repository holds the source code of the open space notifier, which is a backend for serving the SpaceAPI. The backend is hosted on an Google App Engine instance and written with Java.
This project is used in the following spaces:
There are several clients which use the Open Space Notifier as its backend:
Be aware that the most of these clients are created for a specific space, so you need to change the code to your needs.
- Build with maven
- api to call the space open/closed
- user authentification by
- calling external basic http auth service
- Push notification to users incase the space status changed
- Google Cloud Messaging (Android with GPlay/Chrome)
- APNS (not working properly yet)
- More to follow: Twitter, MPNS, SNS
- To set API-Keys for the application
- To set content of email
- More to follow: Visualization of User-Agents, Information about status changes (Who changed? When? etc.)
The project is build and tested by a Jenkins service on a private server. You can access it as an read-only anonymous user on the Jenkins of Steve Liedtke.
Copyright (C) 2013-16 Hackerspace Bremen e.V.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You can find a copy of the GNU General Public License on http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html.