IDEA PHP Symfony2 Plugin
- Install the plugin by going to
Settings -> Plugins -> Browse repositoriesand then search for
- Enabled it per project (File > Settings > Symfony2 Plugin )
- Install Php Annotation plugin to enjoy all the annotation stuff
- Plugin needs a valid PhpStorm indexer, use "File > Invalidate Caches / Restart" if something crazy is going on
Autocomplete (or something else) is not working! Help!
- Open Documentation read online or fork doc
- You usually need to trigger the autocomplete popup yourself, by pressing CTRL+SPACE (may be a different shortcut depending on your keymap).
- Check your File -> Settings -> Symfony 2 Plugin -> Enable Plugin for this Project
- Many features require the
app/cache/dev/appDevDebugProjectContainer.xmlfile to exist. It is generated when you boot your app in dev environment (open
/app_dev.phpin a browser or
- Routing features require the
app/cache/dev/appDevUrlGenerator.phpfile to exist. It is generated the first time a call to
$urlGenerator->generate()is made at runtime (open a page in your browser that generate at least 1 url).
Building, debugging and other
- Open the project in IntelliJ, and follow the steps here : http://confluence.jetbrains.com/display/PhpStorm/Setting-up+environment+for+PhpStorm+plugin+development
- See how to debug and get into PhpStorm dev german only
- Want to donate? nice go here
What? Something still does not work? Damn!
You can browse the existing issues at https://github.com/Haehnchen/idea-php-symfony2-plugin/issues
If your issue already exists, don't hesitate to add a comment to help contributors resolve the issue more easily. If your issue does not exist, open a new issue .
Make sure to provide the maximum amount of informations, such as:
- What version of PHPStorm are you using ?
- What version of the plugin are you using ?
- What kind of project have you enccountered the issue with ? (Symfony 2.x, etc, custom/full stack ? silex ?)
- The stack trace if an error occured
- Check if you are in PhpStorm eap channel