- Open Documentation read online or fork doc
- You usually need to trigger the autocomplete popup yourself, by pressing CTRL+SPACE (may be a different shortcut depending on your keymap).
- Check your File -> Settings -> Symfony 2 Plugin -> Enable Plugin for this Project
- Many features require the
app/cache/dev/appDevDebugProjectContainer.xmlfile to exist. It is generated when you boot your app in dev environment (open
/app_dev.phpin a browser or
- Routing features require the
app/cache/dev/appDevUrlGenerator.phpfile to exist. It is generated the first time a call to
$urlGenerator->generate()is made at runtime (open a page in your browser that generate at least 1 url).
- Make sure that you use the latest version of the plugin. You can find which you're using in
Settings -> Plugins -> Symfony2 Plugin -> Version, and which is the latest at http://plugins.jetbrains.com/plugin?pr=&pluginId=7219 .
You can browse the existing issues at https://github.com/adrienbrault/idea-php-symfony2-plugin/issues?state=open .
If your issue already exists, don't hesitate to add a comment to help contributors resolve the issue more easily. If your issue does not exist, open a new issue .
Make sure to provide the maximum amount of informations, such as:
- What version of PHPStorm are you using ?
- What version of the plugin are you using ?
- What kind of project have you enccountered the issue with ? (Symfony 2.1/2.2, etc, custom/full stack ? silex ?)
- The stack trace if an error occured
The plugin requires that you have the latest PHPStorm EAP build (6.0.1 EAP 129.196, Apr 5), available at http://confluence.jetbrains.com/display/PhpStorm/PhpStorm+Early+Access+Program
You can install the plugin by going to
Settings -> Plugins -> Browse repositories and then search for
Symfony2. RECOMMENDED WAY
You can also download the plugin .jar from github and then install it in phpstorm:
Settings -> Plugins -> Install plugin from disk.
Open the project in IntelliJ, and follow the steps here : http://confluence.jetbrains.com/display/PhpStorm/Setting-up+environment+for+PhpStorm+plugin+development