Howdy, this is Ketchup!
Ketchup is a very small HTTP server implementation, currently 300 LoC total!
Ketchup is also made to be as modular and embeddable as possible, if you want a cabal-free Haskell app, just take those two/three files you need and put it in your project!
Currently Ketchup comes with:
- Basic httpd functionality (IPV4 only for now)
- URL Routing with parameters (ie.
- Static file handler (ie.
static "."as route/handler)
- Basic Auth (please use it over a HTTPS reverse proxy)
The core parts of Ketchup are all depedency free, that includes Ketchup.Httpd and Ketchup.Utils (and to a certain extent, Ketchup.Chunked). The dependencies required are for the following modules:
- Ketchup.Static (uses mime-types)
- Ketchup.Auth (uses base64-bytestring)
A word of warning
Ketchup is not a competitor to Snap / Happstack / Yesod / etc., Being designed to be small, Ketchup doesn't have or care about high performance / templating etc., Ketchup doesn't even have HTTPS!