Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
HEAT WALLET 2.2.1
Wallet/desktop specific changes:
- Fixed Join Slack link
- Orderbook alignment adjusted
- Fixed history entries display bug
Contains SERVER >> Heatledger 2.1.0
This is a mandatory update, all nodes on the network need to run this version
A hard fork will happen at block 870,000 at which we will update the block
version number, after that block older versions will not accept blocks from the
new fork and vice versa.
Nodes below 2.0.0 will automatically be blacklisted with this version.
To install and run heatledger server you need Java JDK 1.8 or higher installed, note that JDK is different from standard java distributions.
sudo apt-get install default-jdk
For other platforms look here
UPGRADE INSTRUCTIONS [upgrade only, new installations can ignore]
This version will perform a full rescan of the blockchain upon first use, this
Please look here for API docs https://heatwallet.com/api
List of updates/fixes/features.
- one critical and two lesser bugs are fixed with this release. details of which
will be released when the fork is complete.
- the custom memory mapped storage maps for storing things like account balances
or block ids are reduced in size, this saves several Gigabytes of storage
needed in the
- in case storage maps grow too big they will now automatically be resized