Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- New plugin: UiConfig. A web interface that allows changing ZeroNet settings.
- New plugin: AnnounceShare. Share trackers between users, automatically announce client's ip as tracker if Bootstrapper plugin is enabled.
- Global tracker stats on ZeroHello: Include statistics from all served sites instead of displaying request statistics only for one site.
- Support custom proxy for trackers. (Configurable with /Config)
- Adding peers to sites manually using zeronet_peers get parameter
- Copy site address with peers link on the sidebar.
- Zip file listing and streaming support for Bigfiles.
- Tracker statistics on /Stats page
- Peer reputation save/restore to speed up sync time after startup.
- Full support fileGet, fileList, dirList calls on tar.gz/zip files.
- Archived_before support to user content rules to allow deletion of all user files before the specified date
- Show and manage "Connecting" sites on ZeroHello
- Add theme support to ZeroNet sites
- Dark theme for ZeroHello, ZeroBlog, ZeroTalk
- Dynamic big file allocation: More efficient storage usage by don't pre-allocate the whole file at the beginning, but expand the size as the content downloads.
- Reduce the request frequency to unreliable trackers.
- Only allow 5 concurrent checkSites to run in parallel to reduce load under Tor/slow connection.
- Stop site downloading if it reached 95% of site limit to avoid download loop for sites out of limit
- The pinned optional files won't be removed from download queue after 30 retries and won't be deleted even if the site owner removes it.
- Don't remove incomplete (downloading) sites on startup
- Remove --pin_bigfile argument as big files are automatically excluded from optional files limit.
- Trayicon compatibility with latest gevent
- Request number counting for zero:// trackers
- Peer reputation boost for zero:// trackers.
- Blocklist of peers loaded from peerdb (Thanks tangdou1 for report)
- Sidebar map loading on foreign languages (Thx tangdou1 for report)
- FileGet on non-existent files (Thanks mcdev for reporting)
- Peer connecting bug for sites with low amount of peers
"The Vacation" Sandbox escape bug [Reported by GitCenter / Krixano / ZeroLSTN]
In ZeroNet 0.6.3 Rev3615 and earlier as a result of invalid file type detection, a malicious site could escape the iframe sandbox.
Result: Browser iframe sandbox escape
Applied fix: Replaced the previous, file extension based file type identification with a proper one.
Affected versions: All versions before ZeroNet Rev3616