TSUN - TypeScript Upgraded Node
TSUN, a TypeScript Upgraded Node, supports a REPL and interpreter for TypeScript. When invoked without ts file argument, TSUN works as a repl where you can type in expression. When you pass ts file to TSUN in command line argument, TSUN will automatically run it with invisible compilation.
- TS 2.0 support
- Keyword highlight
- Tab-completion support
- Multiple Line Mode
- Paste Mode
- Definition Lookup
- directly execute TypeScript application like
- Vim-Worksheet support
- And hidden feature for your exploration
npm install -g tsun
- Use it as repl:
- Use it as interpreter:
- Other repl command can be accessed by typing
- Command Line options can be viewd by passing
When used as interpreter, tsun will create a temporary directory as output directory and create a node process to execute compiled js.
So it is usually a problem to correctly resolve
node_modules path or definition file like
Currently, tsun make two symbolic links for
typings directories in temporary directory, conventionally.
TSUN will find the closest
tsconfig.json relative to your working directory. You can now compile TypeScript to ES6 in node6+!
And there is more for your exploration...
If you need these, please let me know by making issues!
- Add customization
- Add tsun config. Now tsun will read the closest tsconfig.json relative to the working directory you execute it.