VS_DELOGO 005a.0.4 Copyright(C) 2003 MakKi, 2014-2015 msg7086
VapourSynth Plugin - DeLogo (YV12 and YV24 Only, delogo-005a base)
- Original plugin: delogo_avisynth 0.05a by MakKi
- All credits go to him.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
core.delogo.AddLogo(clip clip, string logofile, ...) core.delogo.EraseLogo(clip clip, string logofile, ...) clip - clip to be processed. logofile - lgd file, scanned by logoscan tool. logoname - (optional) the name of the logo. (default = first found in file) start / end - (optional) beginning / end of the logo, in frames. (default = 0 / -1) fadein / fadeout - (optional) fade in / out of the logo, in frames. (default = 0 / 0) pos_x / pos_y - (optional) adjust logo position, in a quarter pixel. (default = 0 / 0) depth - (optional) adjust logo color depth. (default = 128) yc_y / yc_u / yc_v - (optional) adjust logo color y/u/v, in 1/256. (default = 0) cutoff (new) - (optional) zerofill logo pixels whose alpha all below cutoff. (default = 0)
v = core.std.BlankClip(format=vs.YUV420P8, color=[40,60,240], fpsnum=30000, fpsden=1001) v = core.delogo.EraseLogo(v, r"CCAV 1440x1080.lgd", start = 5, end = 95, fadein = 10, fadeout = 10)
This is a partial porting.
- Only YV12 and YV24 is ported and supported.
- 64bit has not been tested yet.
- Source code is rarely changed, and some function calls are replaced by inline functions in mock object.
- You are welcome to send PR if want to improve this.
- v0.4 15-12-23
enddefaults to number of frames in clip to correctly fade out (pingplug). Normalize configure script (sl1pkn07). Fix memory leak (pingplug). Add YUV444P8 support.
- v0.3 15-03-11 Fix warning messages (pingplug & darealshinji). Update colorspace conversion and quarter pixel offset function (pingplug).
- v0.2 14-10-14 Code clean ups. Rename functions to PascalCase.
- v0.11 14-10-03 Replace some code with VSHelper's
- v0.1 14-10-03 Initial porting