- handling of all the details concerning the encryption of the payment details,
- localization of various labels and messages,
- user-friendly formatting (masking) of payment data such as card numbers and expiry dates,
- validation of input, and
- a check to determine to which payment provider a card number is associated.
See the Ingenico ePayments Developer Hub for more information on how to use the SDK.
⚠ Please note that all examples have been moved to their own repository.
Structure of this repository
This repository consists out of three main components:
- The source code of the SDK itself:
- A distributable folder containing the result of the builds of the previous two components:
/dist/connectsdk.js- The concatenated but not minified full SDK source
/dist/connectsdk.min.js- The minified version of
/dist/connectsdk.noEncrypt.js- The concatenated but not minified SDK source without the encryption components
/dist/connectsdk.noEncrypt.min.js- The minified version of
Building the repository
This repository uses gulp to build. Assuming you have npm and gulp installed, building is straightforward:
- If it exists remove the
- From the root of the project install all dependencies:
- From the same location run gulp:
- The result of the build will have been written to the