Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- IoP-5.0.0-aarch64-linux-gnu.tar.gz 9.12 MB
- IoP-5.0.0-arm-linux-gnueabihf.tar.gz 8.53 MB
- IoP-5.0.0-i686-pc-linux-gnu.tar.gz 23.2 MB
- IoP-5.0.0-osx-unsigned.dmg 12.6 MB
- IoP-5.0.0-osx64.tar.gz 18.1 MB
- IoP-5.0.0-win32-setup-unsigned.exe 11.9 MB
- IoP-5.0.0-win32.zip 21.4 MB
- IoP-5.0.0-win64-setup-unsigned.exe 12.5 MB
- IoP-5.0.0-win64.zip 22.8 MB
- IoP-5.0.0-x86_64-linux-gnu.tar.gz 22.8 MB
- iop-blockchain_5.0.0-ubuntu1404_amd64.deb 4.43 MB
- iop-blockchain_5.0.0-ubuntu1604_amd64.deb 4.86 MB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
This release brings the following improvements. Please update immediately!
Finally, the block reward will be increased on block 50400 to 50 IoP/block, with standard bitcoin-like halving. The final supply will then be 20.6 million tokens, a little less than initially planned.
All slowdown introduced by the Contribution Contracts has been alleviated. Everything should be lightning fast from now on. All Miners can run profitable again.
To install the Ubuntu packages, download the relevant .deb package and run
dpkg -i iop-blockchain_5.0.0-ubuntu1404_amd64.deb or
dpkg -i iop-blockchain_5.0.0-ubuntu1604_amd64.deb. On windows, just run the installer. If you are on MacOS, download the .dmg and drag the included file into your Applications folder.
If you want to run multiple miner daemons on Windows or MacOS, download the .tar.gz files for you architecture and extract to a location of your choice.