Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
TitaniaOS 1.1.2 Release notes
TitaniaOS is now available for x86_64 virtual environments.
Release notes added below are based on improvements and changes over TitaniaOS 1.1.1.
- The current IP address of the Titania Box is shown on the console login screen.
- A default user
titaniahas been added to help with install errors diagnostics. This user can be used to log into the post on installation. Post configuration on interface, this default user is locked and cannot be used anymore.
Internal Items for x86_64
- It will use the same connection as host.
- This image doesn’t support upgrade yet. This will be added in next iterations.
- Uptime ticker didnt show accurate result.
- Dapps were having issues in hole punching and opening ports.
- In case you upgrade from a earlier version of titaniaOS, you may experience downtime of a few minutes after updating the dapp
Nginx. This will be filtered out from the next versions.
Guidelines for x86 virtual env install: https://github.com/Internet-of-People/titania-os/blob/develop/doc/x86-virtualization-install-guide.md
Guidelines for armv7 rpi install: https://github.com/Internet-of-People/titania-os/blob/develop/doc/rpi-install-guide.md
TitaniaOS 1.1.1 Release Notes
Titania is a Linux distribution for Raspberry Pi that makes it easy to install decentralized web-based applications. Release notes added below are based on improvements and changes over TitaniaOS 1.0.1.
- Guidelines for making dapps (https://github.com/Internet-of-People/titania-os/tree/develop/doc/dapp-guidelines.md)
- LOC Server update (rolled out in stealth)
- Added restart option on inactive dapps
- Reboot Button added to interface
- Migration to sumo branch at os level
- Dapp lifecycle and reboot added
- Update failure was not responsive
- Redirection Issue with configure and login
- Community dapp was resolving to navcoin
- Wifi delete did not refresh list successfully
Developer guidelines to add to Titania’s dapps hub: https://github.com/Internet-of-People/titania-os/tree/develop/doc/dapp-guidelines.md