CI Server: http://jenkins.discoverygarden.ca
A Djatoka TileSource for Seadragon
Based in spirit from the JS component of https://github.com/ksclarke/freelib-djatoka
Instead of "synthesizing" the info for DZI, we create the path to access Djatoka directly, and obtain different regions for the tiles.
Reverse proxy config We make the assumption that we (reverse) proxy Djatoka, to fix the same-origin issue.
For Apache, with Drupal running on the same box as Apache, a couple lines like:
ProxyPass /adore-djatoka http://localhost:8080/adore-djatoka ProxyPassReverse /adore-djatoka http://localhost:8080/adore-djatoka
in the Apache config somewhere (either the main apache.conf, httpd.conf, or in and arbitrarily named *.conf in your Apache's conf.d directory should suffice to establish the reverse proxy.
In Debian derived systems one will need to create location entries for each proxy or remove the Deny from All in mod_proxy's conf file.
- There is a conditional dependency on the islandora_paged_content module, but should not require any additional actions from the user as the solution packs that use the feature requiring the islandora_paged_content module include it in their depency lists.
- clean up preprocess function
- availablity for multiple url's through array (newspapers)
- check for DZI, djatoka as fallback
- check for djatoka availability first.
- remove conditional dependency on islandora_paged_content