Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to phpDiveLog
phpDiveLog displays the information of your Palms AquaDiveLog logbook based on CSV files you generate with the Java Conduit shipped with AquaDiveLog. Providing some "magics" it allows you to combine these data with additional information, such as pictures or other external data sources.
phpDiveLog is Open Source and protected by the GPLv2.
- AdminManual – The site administrators manual
- CustomizationManual – The site administrators customization manual
- DiverManual – The divers manual
- UserManual – Explaining PDLs web interface and how to use it
- Complete Manual – The complete manual as PDF file (English), also available in German
Download and Support
- You can download the latest version from the
- For bug reports and feature requests, please use the issue system (see navigation bar above)