Job Tracker (React Frontend/Django Backend)
- Build a job tracker app to keep track jobs I have applied to.
- Rebuild the app in other languages to learn and strength my understanding of other languages
This version rebuilds the project - Reworks Django to user REST API and uses React for frontend.
- Job Tracker: Deployed on Heroku
- Django with REST API
- React for frontend as well as Redux for state management
- Add job form
- Display jobs table
- Register/Login pages
- Hiding specific routes such as add form
- Integrating with Geolocation API to fetch location coordinates
- Integrating with Mapbox API
- Initial Deployment
- Added cleaned up plan
- Adding autofill (locations) to add job form
- Refactor frontend
- Functional components, removing Redux and using React context
- Decouple and containerize (Docker)
- Right now, webpack is used to compile frontend files, which are then served by Django Backend.
- Deploy containers on Digital Ocean Droplet using Buddy