Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
The second line of the Share Accepted log is no longer displayed, new Xnonce log is added and other small log tweaks.
#265: Cleanup use of mutex.
GBT and getwork log changes:
- fixed missing TTF in New Block log,
- ntime no longer byte-swapped for display in New Work log,
- fixed zero effective hash rate in Periodic Report log,
- deleted "Current block is..." log.
Renamed stratum "New Job" log to "New Work" to be consistent with the solo
version of the log. Added more data to both versions.
Changes to solo mining:
- segwit is supported by getblocktemplate,
- longpolling is not working and is disabled,
- Periodic Report log is output,
- New Block log includes TTF estimates,
- Stratum thread no longer created when using getwork or GBT.
Fixed BUG log mining sha256d.
Fixed Windows crash mining minotaur algo.
Fixed GCC 10 compile again.
Added -fno-common to testing to be consistent with GCC 10 default.
Updated Windows binaries compiled with GCC 9. Included DLLs also updated.
Icelake build (cpuminer-avx512-sha-vaes.exe) now included in Windows binaries package.
No source code changes.
Yespower sha256 prehash made thread safe.
Rewrote diff conversion functions from scratch to be simpler and use long double (float80) and int128
arithmetic for improved accuracy and precision.
Some code cleanup and assorted small changes.