Welcome to Nashville!
Hi folks! This app will allow you to search for parks, foods, meet-ups, and concerts happening in the Nashville area.
With our app you can:
- Search Nashville's parks by each of the park's features (i.e. dog parks, playgrounds, and more).
- Search Nashville's restaurants by food type (i.e. burgers, tacos, and more).
- Search Nashville's meet-ups by type (i.e. coding meet-ups, board game meet-ups, and more).
- Search Nashville's concerts and events by type (i.e. football game, pop music, and more).
To Download and Use Our App:
- Clone our repo with the "Clone or download" button above this README (it will be on the right side of your screen).
- Copy the URL generated when the button is clicked.
- Open terminal.
git cloneand then paste the URL from step 2.
- Navigate into the "lib" folder
- Once in "lib" folder, type
- Run grunt
- Copy the HTTP Server address that is generated with grunt (It should look something like:
Running "http-server:dev" (http-server) task Server running on http://0.0.0.0:8080/ Hit CTRL-C to stop the server).
- After steps listed above are complete you should be ready to use our app! Thank you and Welcome To Nashville!