A library for reading and writing CSV files. Extremely fast, flexible, and easy to use. Supports reading and writing of custom class objects.
To install CsvHelper, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
PM> Install-Package CsvHelper
Microsoft Public License (MS-PL)
Apache License, Version 2.0
Want to contribute? Great! Here are a few guidelines.
- If you want to do a feature, post an issue about the feature first. Some features are intentionally left out, some features may already be in the works, or I may have some advice on how I think it should be done. I would feel bad if time was spent on some code that won't be used.
- If you want to do a bug fix, it might not be a bad idea to post about it too. I've had the same bug fixed by multiple people at the same time before.
- All code should a unit test. If you make a feature, there should be significant tests aroudn the feature. If you do a bug fix, there should be a test specific to that bug so it doesn't happen again.
- Pull requests should have a single commit. If you have multiple commits, squash them into a single commit before requesting a pull.
- Try and follow the code styling already in place. If you have ReSharper there is a dotsettings file included and things should automatically be formatted for you.