JustGiving API SDK
SDKs to help developers code against the JustGiving APIs.
If you want the C# SDK, you can install it from NuGet. Includes Silverlight support.
PM> Install-Package justgiving-sdk
var client = new JustGiving.Api.Sdk.JustGivingClient("APIKEY"); var page = client.Page.Retrieve("pageShortName");
The pageShortName is the page slug.
Download the latest snapshot (or
git pull master).
$client = new JustGivingClient("https://api.sandbox.justgiving.com/", "your-api-key", 1, "firstname.lastname@example.org", "password"); $page = $client->Page->Retrieve("pageShortName");
Urls to visit
Some places to visit:
- GitHub repository with open source SDKs
- Sign up for an API account and create API keys
- Documentation home page and usage information
- Our little home page.
- If you're trying to make donations using JustGiving
- For some quick hack-tastic examples in a few languages
- Config file for Postman that has collections of our http endpoints.
If you're having issues that the resources above don't help with, feel free to email us at email@example.com