My Timeline - Twitter Plugin
Twitter Integration with My Timeline
- Add this gem to your Gemfile:
config/initializers/my_timeline.rbto include your API keys:
MyTimeline.setup do |config| ... end MyTimeline::Twitter.setup do |config| config.client_id = "lotsofrandomhexchars" config.client_secret = "lotsofrandomhexchars" config.access_token = "lotsofrandomhexchars" config.access_token_secret = "lotsofrandomhexchars" end
Original author: Justin Aiken
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history.
- If you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself so I can ignore when I pull
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (c) 2013 Justin Aiken Inc. MIT license (see LICENSE for details).