KD Soap is a Qt-based client-side and server-side SOAP component.
It can be used to create client applications for web services and also provides the means to create web services without the need for any further component such as a dedicated web server.
KDSoap also supports writing SOAP servers easily.
KD Soap targets C++ programmers who use Qt in their applications.
For more information, see https://www.kdab.com/development-resources/qt-tools/kd-soap
Using KD Soap
KD Soap requires Qt 5.9.0 or newer, and a compiler with C++11 support. Qt6 support is added starting with KD Soap version 2.0.
See INSTALL.txt for installation instructions using CMake.
After reading the introductory overview files in docs/ you will find more information at these places:
- See our official home page: https://www.kdab.com/development-resources/qt-tools/kd-soap
- Visit us on GitHub: https://github.com/KDAB/KDSoap
- Email email@example.com for questions about copyright, licensing or commercial support.
Stay up-to-date with KDAB product announcements:
KDAB will happily accept external contributions, but substantial contributions require a signed Copyright Assignment Agreement.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the Copyright Assignment Agreement.
Please submit your contributions or issue reports from our GitHub space at https://github.com/KDAB/KDSoap
Thanks to our contributors.
The KD Soap Software is Copyright (C) 2010-2021, Klaralvdalens Datakonsult AB, and is available under the terms of:
- LGPL-2.1 or LGPL-3.0 (except libkdsoap-server, see LicenseRef-KDAB-KDSoap-AGPL3-Modified.txt)
- GPL-2.0 or GPL-3.0 (except libkdsoap-server, see LicenseRef-KDAB-KDSoap-AGPL3-Modified.txt)
- the KDAB commercial license, provided that you buy a license. please contact email@example.com if you are interested in buying commercial licenses.
See README-commercial.txt for more details.
KD Soap is supported and maintained by Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB (KDAB).
The KDAB Group is the global No.1 software consultancy for Qt, C++ and OpenGL applications across desktop, embedded and mobile platforms.
The KDAB Group provides consulting and mentoring for developing Qt applications from scratch and in porting from all popular and legacy frameworks to Qt. We continue to help develop parts of Qt and are one of the major contributors to the Qt Project. We can give advanced or standard trainings anywhere around the globe on Qt as well as C++, OpenGL, 3D and more.
Please visit https://www.kdab.com to meet the people who write code like this.
KD SOAP and the KD SOAP logo are registered trademarks of Klaralvdalens Datakonsult AB in the European Union, the United States, and/or other countries. Other product and company names and logos may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.