UI components for Plasma Mobile.
- applets - plasmoids
- components/mobileshell - shell component library
- containments - shell panels (homescreen, status bar, task panel)
- look-and-feel - Plasma look-and-feel packages (ex. lockscreen, logout, etc.)
- quicksettings - quick settings packages for the action drawer
- Project page: https://invent.kde.org/plasma/plasma-phone-components
- Issues relating to the shell: https://invent.kde.org/plasma/plasma-phone-components/-/issues
- General Plasma Mobile issues: https://invent.kde.org/teams/plasma-mobile/issues/-/issues
- Development channel: https://matrix.to/#/#plasmamobile:matrix.org
Test on a development machine
It is recommended to use
kdesrc-build to build this from source. See this page in order to set it up.
- KDE Frameworks 5 setup (plasma-framework and its dependencies)
- Plasma Nano
To start the phone homescreen in a window, run:
QT_QPA_PLATFORM=wayland dbus-run-session kwin_wayland --xwayland "plasmashell -p org.kde.plasma.phoneshell"