Some useful PHP Classes written and used by KIMB-technologies.
Also see the PHP-Doc!
All classes, except for the RedisCache, just need a default PHP installation greater 7.0.
The redis class uses the PHPRedis from PECL
pecl install redis.
docker-compose file to run the examples, just open
A JSON based data storage class. Store strings, integers, booleans and arrays in a JSON file. Supports file locking for thread save reading and writing of files. Support for multiple files and multiple folders.
- Add, update and remove values
- Add as array or get as array
- Search values
- Check values
A Redis Cache abstraction class for PECL redis. Open a group containing single values and arrays of values. Set the expire time for values.
Some static helper functions.
- Clean a string to use as filename
- Check something with a regex
- Generate random string from chars
A small template class for PHP. A template is written in HTML using placeholders. The PHP class will load the template and is able to fill the placeholdes with given values.
- Multilanguage, a template per language
- SiteURL as default placeholder
- Include a template in another
- Multiple placeholders, a part of the template is multiplied for an array of values
- A template consists of the HTML files for each language and a JSON listing all placeholders