Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Temporarily removed update script to avoid errors on Mac OS.
- Fixed an error on Mac OS during install script.
- Fixed a permission issue with the config file during install if
$NETKIT_HOMEwas outside the
$HOMEdirectory (as it should be).
- Added a simple update script (
- Added a simple script that can print the status of the required components (
- Added option to change the shell reference of a Docker image, allowing for easier extensions (thanks to @itgenie98 )
- Fixed the behavior of Docker networks using brctl. Now networks correctly behave like hubs instead of switch, allowing l2 SDN networks.
- Added brctl patch to
ltestcommand for Linux.
- Minor fixes to
As always the release comes with the pre-built GUI for every major OS.
Remember that the source code is still required, since the GUI does not contain Kathará itself. Follow the instructions in the README.md.
- Fix for issues #3